- Great Britain Tile, Inc. currently ships anywhere in the United States. We strive to get our customers the most competitive shipping rates available. Please call to get freight rates for Hawaii or Alaska. We also ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada and Mexico. Please contact us for rates. For any other countries, please contact us and we will be glad to get a freight quote for you.
- Some smaller orders may be shipped UPS or Fedex Ground, but most orders are shipped via common carrier (trucking companies). Our freight companies are some of the most respected in the industry, while at the same time providing you with excellent pricing. This freight is commonly known as LTL (less than truckload) quantities. Note: Your chosen or preferred shipping method may not always be available due to pick-up times, weight constraints or other shipping factors.
- Shipping time varies (many orders ship same or next day), but is typically 3-10 days from the time the order leaves our or our suppliers warehouses (some items ship direct to save time). Materials ordered from Daltile typically ship in 5-7 days, please call for estimated ship date. Order fulfillment and transit times can vary by order or time of year, so please contact us with any questions. If an order is backordered or out of stock, we will notify you and make you aware of your options.
- All orders are curbside. Drivers will usually hand the delivery off the truck, but you will be responsible for getting your order inside and from the curb. Someone must be present to unload and sign for the order. The driver will not take the tile into your home. Our shipping company will usually call you to arrange a delivery.
- Delivering to a business or local freight terminal is typically a little cheaper than delivering to a residence. If delivering to a residence please check the appropriate box at checkout. If a residential address is noted as a business delivery, extra charges will be applied.
- If you need special delivery options such as a lift gate, inside delivery, or handicapped assistance, please notify the freight company and they can usually arrange for an extra fee. Great Britain Tile, Inc. will not be responsible for these additional fees. They will be the responsibility of the customer. Any redelivery fees will also be the customer’s responsibility.
- Someone must sign for and inspect the merchandise. The correct quantity and material should be noted before signing for the order. Do not allow the driver to leave without signing for the material. All claims for shortage or incorrect product must be made within 3 days and noted on bill of lading.
- Damage due to shipping is rare, but does happen occasionally. Please inspect delivery for damage immediately. Any claim for damage or incorrect material must be noted on the driver’s bill of lading. All claims must be noted so that damaged material can be replaced and so that we can be reimbursed by the trucking company. A delivery exception should be made with the freight company. You will be asked to send supporting documentation and pictures as part of a claim. If damage is not noted, we will be unable to file a claim and customer will be responsible for stock and shipping charges. All claims for damaged, lost or stolen material must be made against the freight company.
- Most orders may be picked up at our warehouse in Land O Lakes, FL. You will be notified by phone or email when your order is ready. Please do not arrive to pick-up your order until you are notified. Pick-up hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Saturday. Please call for holiday hours.
The best way to avoid returned material is to take steps to correctly measure your flooring. You should include waste to allow for cutting and layout issues and at the same time minimize excess material. Typically 5-10% waste is recommended. It is in the best interest of the customer to keep several cartons of extra material to allow for unexpected damage or repairs. Keep in mind that the material dye lot, or even the material itself, may be unavailable or discontinued in the future.
- You may cancel an order within 48 hours of purchase. If the item has already been shipped, you will be responsible for any shipping costs plus a restocking fee of 30%.
- Great Britain Tile, Inc. does accept returns on products. We only allow returns on 4 or more full cartons (in the original unopened packaging). No opened or unsealed packaging will be credited and material will not be returned to customer. Customer is responsible for all original, all return shipping costs, and a 30% restocking fee on all returned materials. Note: Sometimes the actual freight may be more than you were actually charged on your invoice.
- We will only accept returns within one month (30 days) from the date the product is received by customer.
- Returns will be credited after flooring is received, examined and restocked at our (or our suppliers’) warehouse.
- We do not accept returns on murals, tile and stone medallions, glass tile, metal tile, rubber flooring, leather flooring, decorative accents, listellos, handmade tiles and accents or accessories such as glue, grout, setting materials, trim, moldings or underlayment.
- Shade variations are part of the inherent beauty of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and wood flooring. Great Britain Tile, Inc. does not warranty against shade variations. Any signed for material is considered accepted by the customer. It is recommended that all materials are examined in person before ordering. Although best effort is made to ensure product images are as close as possible to the actual product, variations in shade, color or appearance is possible. Monitor settings can also play a role in the representation of a picture. If you are still unsure, contact us or your local showroom for samples. Great Britain Tile is not responsible for the appearance or differences of samples provided by manufacturers or local suppliers/showrooms.
- No returns will be accepted on special order materials. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine special ordered material.